Monday, November 8, 2010

Paleo day 26-28

Day 26
Friday:
Breakfast: eggs and 2 links.

Dinner: baked sweet potato with adobo ground beef, onions, crimini mushrooms, guacamole, and broccoli.

Dessert: dark chocolate 1/2 bar.

Training: It was raining out, so no sprints. airdyne 15 seconds, rest 2 minutes, 30 seconds rest 3. x 4
These were brutally hard.

Day 27
Saturday:
Breakfast: Butternut squash hash (squash, bacon, mushrooms) 2 eggs.

Lunch: leftover adobo beef.

Dinner: Roasted chicken, sauteed cabbage.

Dessert: dark chocolate 1/2 bar.

Training: good day at class. Lots of takedowns, lots of working with guys on their takedowns for the tourney next weekend. Couple good rolls besides (all Gi).
Got home, had some lunch and was watching the kiddo, and I noticed my wrist was a little sore.. no biggy. As the night wore on it started to swell and hurt more. By the time I went to bed it hurt like a S.O.B. I couldn't sleep. It sucked. Some time with compression, Ice and NSAIDS, and my range of motion is coming back. Hopefully be right as rain in a day or so.

Day 28
Sunday:
Breakfast: Chicken sausage, and 2 eggs.

Lunch: roast chicken and an apple.

Dinner: Braised spare ribs, beets, salad.

Training: lots of ice and working on moving my wrist to get the movement back.

Today I'm going to take off again, and other than stiffness, and some bruising on the back of my hand it seems pretty good.

Mahalo.

No comments: