Thursday, May 14, 2009

Fuh-geddabowdit.

Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could; some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; you shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

I have had a rough couple days on the mats this week. I can tell that this heavy "week" of lifting has left me pretty ragged and over trained. My Dad goes into surgery tomorrow to remove the tumor, work is pushing my limits (in a good way), blah blah blah those are really just excuses. I've been sloppy, and people have gotten better.. time to get even better. I am going to rest tonight, stretch and foam roll, and come back in the next couple of days ready to go.

Quote from this FLZINE article.

Mahalo.

No comments: