Thursday, May 21, 2009

Birds.

It's my deload week, and last night working on little sleep, and still fighting a cold I was pondering if I should go to class, or just do some light bw stuff and call it good..
I looked on the t.v. guide and made my decison:
Cards: 2
Cubs: 1

This morning was the last de-load workout:
bench:
5 at 95
5 at 115
5 at 135

there was a great article and vid over at t-nation on the bench. I used this workout to refine a few things in my technique. If you bench, be sure you at least watch the video.

superset:
5 pull-ups
20 push-ups
5 pull-ups
20 push-ups
5 pull-ups

mini band pull-aparts.
several sets.

done and done.
I'm going to do some light conditioning tonight and that should end the de-load.
next phase of 5/3/1 starts next week.
working max:
Mil press: 165
dead: 425
bench: 230
squat: 275 (just working on mobility and stability with these.. again)
still pretty light, but getting there.
I'll do one more phase after this one and then retest.
Mahalo.

No comments: