Monday, March 9, 2009

Cisco.. not crisco.

I was in cisco school all last week. For those of you who don't know, I have a full time day job as a packet plumber. I like my day job and it affords me the ability to only train and train with those who I choose (motivated athletes). However, I am getting to the point that I need some letters after my name in order to progress professionally. Hence, cisco school.
training last week was very basic:
Monday: Bjj
Tuesday: hills
wednesday: bjj
thursday: wrestling
Friday:
everyone else did partner ladders:
man makers
1-10
My elbow is still being a whiny baby:
kb clean and press:
1/1-10/10
kb snatch:
1/1-10/10
then prowler pushes:
lots at 140 4:1 (rest:work)

saturday: Bjj lots of sparring.
watched the fights:
Shane Carwin is a beast.
Lots of guys were told win or you're out of the UFC.
Most of those guys won.
the striking in the UFC is getting better, but the striking defense is still way behind.

hope you had a good week.
Mahalo.

No comments: