Monday, January 26, 2009

Feed my Frankenstein...

Watched Death Race this weekend. It is a silly, violent, childish piece of cinematic pap.. I enjoyed it immensely. If you liked the original, or like Jason Statham check this one out.
In other news I was disappointed that Jens Pulver had a tough showing at the WEC show last night. He's a cool guy and a true fighter, I hope he finds his legs again.
Friday night was good stuff:
3 minutes on 1 minute transition/off
5x suspended push-ups/2 chins back and forth for 3 minutes.
prowler pull-throughs at prowler+140
kb favorite exercise at 44
slasher to halo at 25.
then

prowler high handle sprints:
4 people alternating
10x

Good stuff.
Saturday BJJ:
we worked a couple basic mount escapes, then open mat. I had several good rolls. Really pushed myself to keep moving and stay technical. I got home and was completely wiped out. Fell asleep on the floor watching survivorman.
After that went to the gym:
incline bench:
worked up to 2 at 205
(benching first in order to spot the wife who is making great gains on the bench)

Band resisted step ups (light band)
5/5x2
rest
x4

chins/dips:
7/15
6/15
6/15
5/15
all sets with full rest.

face pulls:
20,10,10

Sunday was spent cooking and watching fights.
good weekend.
Mahalo.

No comments: