Friday, October 10, 2008

My way of joking is to tell the truth. That's the funniest joke in the world.

-Muhammad Ali

Watched SNL in prime time last night. I haven't watched it in years. Partially because I don't stay up that late any more, partially because it stopped being funny. Last night was funny, and told a lot of truth about our current state. Reminded me of this quote.

Training last night:
Step-ups:
20" box @ light band+45
5x5/5

Bench:
155+ light band
6x2 need to work on pressing through my sticking point.

CSR:
worked up to 4 @ 4 plates. This is one of those magic "if you can do this you're officially strong" qualifiers for me.. ok I'll have to get 5 reps before it counts.. still a pr though.

Pull-ups:
20 total reps neutral grip dead hang.

feeling better, but my nose is running like crazy.
I hate doing exercises like step-ups and benching light weights (even with crazy band pressure) but I need to keep the big picture in mind. You can't go super heavy day in and out, especially since I keep getting sick.
Have to keep reminding myself to take the medicine, do what you suck at..
Have a good weekend.
Mahalo!

No comments: