Tuesday, October 23, 2007

My first tap.

Last night's class was pretty remedial for most of it. I worked the 360 drill, and learned the key-lock. The upper belts were a little more active, but I wasn't in a position to see what they were doing. With that caveat:
My first round of sparring was great. Granted I am bigger than my opponent, and hadn't worked as hard, but the long and short of it was I took mount and hit an arm-bar, and scored my first tap in open sparring.
Second round, was also good. Rolled with a blue belt. Was aggressive, and worked for position, and ended up a draw. All in all, a great result.

As you may have noticed, there is now a set of links over there-->
If you are linked and want to be linked no longer, let me know. If you aren't linked and wish to be, or If you feel that you are in the wrong category, likewise and I will make adjustments.
Mahalo!

No comments: