Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Paleo day 8, 9

Day 8
Monday:
breakfast was some eggs and hash.
Dinner was Meat sauce (tomato, grass fed beef, lamb and pork, onions, garlic, herbs and olive oil) over sauteed fennel. This was good stuff.

I missed class. One of the guys at my work was hospitalized with a staph infection last week, and I wanted to make sure I was clear before I went to class. I ended up working most of the night any way.

I did train a bit:
heavy bag work to warm up.
Airdyne sprints 10x15 second sprints.
Airdyne arms only for 5 minutes.

Day 9
tuesday:
Breakfast: left over Red Gravy
Dinner: adobo chicken thighs with baked butternut squash and cauliflower.

Training:
BSS: lots at 62 lb kettelbell.
chins: some
Stretching and corrective exercise.

I'm going to have to make a run to the store tonight, I'm out of nuts and need more fruit.
This week I've had asian pears, plumbs, and a couple apples.

Mahalo.

No comments: