Friday, February 19, 2010

Planning the new plan.

AKA "the big O"
I have decided change things up and do a few months of Olympic lift specific training.
So my weeks will look like this:
Clean day:
clean and front squat.
clean and jerk.

Snatch day:
snatch and OHS
deadlifts.

Jerk day:
Jerks from rack.
rows.
bench.
chins.

Three week period. with weeks of low, medium, high, deload volume.
Intensity will stay reasonably consistent within the month but, go up from month to month (similar to 5/3/1 methodology).
post thoughts and considerations to comments.

I was looking for "put the 'O' back in country" but couldn't find a decent version.. so to heck with it.. I like this song better any way:

Mahalo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing

Anonymous said...

This is my first visit here, but I will be back soon, because I really like the way you are writing, it is so simple and honest