Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Skin.

Still recovering from the ringworm debacle, I've ordered some anti-funk soap and wipes to use. I'll be reviewing them when they come in and I use them for a while.
I Should be back in class on Saturday. I've been training every day, and my shape is a little behind, but I'm doing my best to keep it up.
It's funny, I'm having to "do cardio" and It amazes me how the difficult machines (versaclimber , the ergometer, or the hand bike) are NEVER used, but you can't find an elliptical machine if you needed one to save your soul. More for me I guess.
On the gestation front, things seem to be progressing nicely. The wife is tired, but holding up. 11 weeks in and all is well.
Mahalo.

1 comment:

Code name: 1% said...

You might also try Neem-containing soaps, likely to be found at natural groceries, hippie stores and the like. Neem is another plant-based antifungal.