Friday, September 19, 2008

*Beep Beep Beep...

Woke up in the middle of the night last night to a loud beeping noise coming from the kitchen. I went to see what it was, but it'd stopped, so I shuffled back to bed only to be interrupted a few minutes later by the same noise. This time I sussed it out: the kitchen thermometer I'd been using for dinner some how got reset to go off when it reached 71 degrees. Not anywhere near conscious enough enough to figure out how to reset it the damn thing, I chucked it in the fridge and went back to bed.

Last night's workout:
Good mornings:
worked up to 2 @ 295
3x3 @ 275.
These are getting better. I'm becoming more able to keep my arch, and am slowly rebuilding the stability of my bum SI joint.

Pull-ups:
5x5 @ bw various grips

Bent rows:
worked up to 4 @ 185
then wide grip bent rows (index finger on power ring)
5x5 @ 135

Mahalo.

No comments: