Thursday, June 12, 2008

catch-up.

Sorry for the lack of posting folks. I'll update with my opinions and observations on UFC 85, and some other stuff tonight.
First I'll update workouts.

Tuesday:
day time lifting:
bench:
4x2 @ 135+MM bands
2 @ 155+
2 @ 185+

Chins:
5x 3 @ bw+35

Rows:
(3 point, 1 arm)
4x6 @ 95

OHP:
4x5 @ 135

Afternoon:
warm-up.
Deads:
worked up to 405.
5 singles @ 405.
the back felt good. I should be able to start pushing some serious weight again.

Went to basics class tuesday night.

Wednesday was all BJJ.
We learned a front headlock to choke, and a clock choke.
Then "advanced class" we worked the sit-out.
Sit-out was one of my favorite escapes when I was wrestling, but I got some good technique work in. The professor is ten times the teacher my highschool wrestling coach was. If it weren't for kids coming up from the boy's club we'd never have won a thing.

Mahalo.

No comments: