Friday, November 2, 2007

Thursday workout..

Heavy uppers with a sore elbow:

chins:
5/4/3/3@ bw

Bench:
5@135
4@185
1@225
Changed my setup, felt better. We'll see how it is after the elbow rests a bit.

bent rows:
4x6@135

went a little easy on the volume, but still got the work in.
Next week is going to be a deload week.. it's going to look something like this:
Monday: BJJ
Tuesday: speed lower
Wednesday: BJJ
Thursday: Uppers 2x20s on most lifts
Friday: off
Saturday: off
Sunday: off

As I may have mentioned things here at work are a little busy. Trying to juggle "big projects" with the day to day stuff is wearing on me. Hopefully some stuff I've got on the line will come through soon.
Ah well it's the weekend any way.
Next week my pops comes into town, that should be fun.
Mahalo.

1 comment:

Code name: 1% said...

My most excellent friend, el senor B, and my other most excellent friend, DS, are using you and CES's blogs to help develop their own training routines. Thus you two have inspired a cyclist and a climber. Rock on.