Friday, October 5, 2007

Sorry about the slacking..

Work has been crazy, and I've lost a couple posts due to power outages here at the office.

Tues:
intervals, short ones.. I forget what exactly.
After that I visited Ballard Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu I met a few folks, sat in on a class. I dug it. Tomorrow I go take my first class. More on that after.

Wed: Calisthenics (for lack of a better term) with my Pair Partner.
(all work was done 1 person at a time, I work you rest, you work, I rest)
10 burpies with 20lb vest
stair wheelbarrow 1 set with vest
side to side jumps over bench 20
renegade rows 10 each side
broad jumps 10
step overs 20
yeats rows with vest 20
split jumps 20
kb squats with 44lber 20
I think I'm forgetting something, but those were the big ones.
burpies with vest:
10
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1
good times.

Last night heavy uppers:
bench:
4x185
2x205
3x1@225
very close grip:
8@135 (need to work on this more, my delts and triceps are the limiting factors on my bench, need to bring them up)

db 1a rows:
4x6@75

chins:
2x as many

and some light shoulder work.
The rib feels better, but I'm being very careful.
tonight, I'm taking off. Tomorrow is BJJ, and maybe speed legs.
Sunday will depend on a couple things.
Monday I have off work, so things'll be a little quiet around here.
mahalo.

No comments: