Friday, October 12, 2007

Some quotes that I believe to be true:

But first.. yesterday's workout:
bench:
4@185
4x2@205

Bent BB rows:
6x5@135

chins: @BW
5/4/3/2/2

OA OHP:
3x4@65

was short of time, so that's it... on to the quotes:
When your team is winning, be ready to be tough, because winning can make you soft. On the other hand, when your team is losing, stick by them. Keep believing!

-Bo Schembechler.

Promises, are the counterfeit currency that inferior people exact from each other when unsure of their own strength.
-Gustave “Christmas Eve.”

A fit person can ask anything of his or her body and can expect a reasonable rate of compliance. A fit person is not intimidated by physical challenge because he or she has the confidence that the body will do what the mind requests.
-the Wife

I don't think I've learned anything that I didn't already know. I just didn't recognize it at first.
-TOM PETTY

You don't accidentally become an ass. It takes a bit of work.
-Ozzy Osborn

I feel so lucky to be alive that I never bitch about my age.
Billy Bob Thornton

When there is no peril in the fight there is no glory in the triumph.—Pierre Corneille


If you're not going to practice, don't dream.

Practice without improvement is meaningless.

The only place you can start at the top is digging a hole.

-Dan Gable

The will to win is worthless if you do not have the will to prepare.

-Thane Yost





No comments: