Friday, August 31, 2007

Alls quiet on the blog-o-sphere.

CES, SJ, and Christine are all quiet, must be the long weekend coming up.
I'm just posting to get last nights ME bench recorded.
Bench (+bands)
10x3@155
My technique is coming along, I need to keep my forearms under the bar more, when I do the weight just flys. Hopefully this is a good sign.
5x5@ bar OH squats (mostly just mobility work)

Push presses:
5@135
4@155
3@185
I love this exercise. Learned them in highschool, and the times when I was "strong" it was because of this lift.
Read Dave Tate's book "Under the Bar" last night.. whole thing. I'll review it this weekend or next week, as it's really changed how I feel about a few things. More on that when the time comes.

In other news, today I procured a 20kg kettlebell. I'm going to take this out for a spin this afternoon.
Hope you're not laboring on labor day.
Mahalo.

No comments: