Wednesday, July 25, 2007
In which I reveal my darkest sucrets..I mean secrets..
I have been tagged. There goes my shot at the Nobel prize. Oh well RULES:
1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.
1) I was once "master of my domain" for 8 months.
2) When I was a kid I had a Star wars: episode IV A new Hope poster. I would stare at it for hours on end and I swear if I stared at it long enough Luke would Lower his lightsaber, for just a second.
3) I had a girl break up with me in high school because I wasn't picking up on her attempts to seduce me. (For those that know me IRL, should not be surprised)
4) If you're ever at the Shoney's just outside of Memphis, don't eat the Ranch Dressing. Just trust me on this one.
5) My first "grown up thoughts" were about Linda Carter /Wonder Woman.
6) I met my wife in a bar, but I found her on the innerweb (we met before she was found)
7) I hate it when my food touches on my plate, when I eat, I tend to eat all of one thing before moving on to the next thing. I used to own a set of plates with dividers that were the bees knees.
8) One of the most painful things to happen to me on a Rugby pitch was a guy tackling me grabbed the front of my shorts, and tore out a 1" square patch of my pubic hair. It took months for it all to grow back.
Those who are tagged:
CES (as incentive for him to stop talking and actually start..talking)
Um.. that's it. Everyone else has already been tagged.