Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I failed, but I passed!

Well, then I'm happy but sad for you..

I'll show those bastards at the Emissions board, they can't keep a good man down. I had to kick one dude in the junk and I ended up biting another on the scull so hard I chipped a tooth, but with a little persuasion and some magic pixie dust the Ranger passes emissions! Yay! It was a bit of a wake-up call though.
Now that she's paid off, it's time to show the Ranger a little pick-up love.
All new Fluids and filters!
New Brakes!
New Windscreen, and maybe a little body work!
Candy Cane rims, and chocolate tires!
And.. I should get the deal fixed that caused me to fail the first time.
All that, and I'm coming down of a double Thai Coffee.
I gotta get to the gym before I pass out.
Mahalo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you in a drunken Thurday night way. I wants those Thai coffees.

And I enjoyed the chipped skulls biznaz.

J.B. said...

I get that alot. Drunk chicks, think I'm hawt.