Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Pooped.

With the trip to Spo-vegas last weekend, and a trip to So.Cal. for work this week/weekend, I have been crazy busy. So the options were, not get in the usual 8-10 workouts a week, or get in the "complicated ones" (Rowing, GPP, lifting) while I'm here, and do what I can in California. So I have Sunday thru Wednesday morning to get in 2 lifting sessions, 1 GPP session, and 3 rows. I'm about 2/3 through the rough water and I am Exhausted. The lifting sessions are done, the GPP workout is this afternoon, and I've gotten in 1 row. I had to sleep in this morning. It was a bit too ambitious. I'll get in the GPP session this afternoon then in the morning I have 2x1k, 2x500, 2x250. All in the single. Shouldn't take me too long. I'm going to get up early and do them on my own so that I can get to work early. I'm flying out tomorrow afternoon, and things are going to be nuts here. The rest of this week will be LSD recovery or light weight circuit, try and get recovered from this 3.5 day onslaught.

LINKAGE:
Jen's Gym
cool blog, lots of video, seems to be a nice, with it person, loved the St.Paddys link to the dropkicks on youtube. I'm not such a believer in crossfit, but then I've never really tried it. I like some of the theories, but in practice I think it's incomplete (as are most things on their own). Any way, check it out.

blogage is going to be a little light for a couple of days, I'm goin' to disney land!

I made some cornmeal crabcakes last night they were super tasty! (if you want the recipe, just ask)

Oh, and I've updated my profile, It's still incomplete, there are so many great movies and bands that I just rattled off as many as I could off the top of my head (I didn't even bother with books, because great books are too numerous) so check in on that from time to time, things will update.

One more thing... It happened again. I got fed up, went to getTar bought some clippers and shaved my heed.
Sorry mom.
She hates it.
I still have time to grow it out before my baby brother's wedding in August (if need be).
I just recognize the guy in the mirror more when he has no hair. I don't know why, it's almost compulsive

No comments: