Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Spackle.

Went in yesterday morning and the dentist put some UV cured epoxy in my tooth. That'll hold it over till the 19th when I go in for a crown. Yee-Haw.

Good training over the week.
Friday:
did some Met.Con:
pull-ups
pinch grip deadlifts
kb swings
row 250m
couple times.

Saturday:
Class

then regular assistance work:
fat rows
dips
chins
gun show

Sunday: dinner party and broken tooth.

Monday:
before class, did some wrestling drills, shot against the purple band (this was a great exercise.. there will be more of this). Then worked takedowns for a while. Regular class from there. Rolled with B. Chopper, and the Doctor. All good rolls though I pooped out on B. sorry man.

Tuesday,
Miltary day week 3.. sorta.
Forgot to bring my gym clothes to work, then forgot to write down the numbers I was supposed to hit.. Fail.
I did manage to figure out what I needed to do.
Ohp:
5 at 120
3 at 140
6 at 155
5 at 115
5 at 115

1a rows:
12,12,10 at 90
good nuff.

Mahalo.

No comments: