Monday, December 14, 2009

Apparently I'm not myself.

I am trying to sell some stock. I bought the IPO of a company I worked for years ago. The stock immediately went into the crapper, but I hung on to it and now the wife and I have decided to sell it to take the loss for tax reasons (all very adult, I know) Well without the stock cert you have to take a test.. a YOU test. They ask you some questions about your life (I've no idea where they get the information) and if you answer them correctly you get the proverbial keys to the kingdom. Well, I failed the 'Me test.' The address they asked about sounded familiar, but wasn't in any of the cities that were my multiple choices. Either that, or I don't know myself as well as I thought I did. Stupid Monday morning.

Friday workout:
Complex:
clean and press
front squat
RDL
Row
5 each
rest 1 minute
10x

Took this weekend off. Getting back after it this week.
Thoughts on UFC 107 later.
Mahalo.

No comments: