Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Nein, Nein, Nein..

Oh wait.. 9/9/09.
ok bad pun.. sorry for that.

Things are a little nutty around the Casa de Zero. The wife is back to school (teaching not studying), she's doing the breast cancer 3 day walk, and I have been studying for my CCNA which is coming up in 9 days.

Training has been good.
Friday was a circuit:
tire slams (overhead, slam, catch on the bounce, and slam again) 10x
hand over hand rope pull
kb swings 10/10
kb bear crawl
grapplers (on knees) 10/10
grappler's twist, grappler's twist, row (on the trx.)
rest
x3

Saturday was class, and the last deload workout.

Sunday was off.

Monday went to day class which ended up being an open mat.

Yesterday was week 1 military:
5 at 110
5 at 125
8 at 145

1a. rows 12/12 at 85
dips 10 at +35
x3 (only got 8 dips on the last set)

I have been doing some work to bring up my bum shoulder at the end of my workouts. It's a drag, but I'm sick of it holding back my pressing strength.

saw a bunch of movies this weekend.. more on that later this week
Mahalo.

No comments: