Thursday, August 30, 2007

Bow to yer partner..

The guy I used to row the pair with, let's call him Joe.. because that's his name. Has started doing my endurance/GPP/whatever workouts on Wednesday with me.
Last nights session looked like this:

KB snatches R. partner ergs 250 m
erg 250 m while partner does KB snatches.
KB snatches L. partner ergs 250 m
erg 250 m while partner does KB snatches.
repeat 3x

Goals for this exercise:
splits under 1:40 @ 32 or less spm
20+ snatches.
Pretty brutal.

after that we did 4x5 each hand TGUs.

And were taken out to dinner by 4 really great women who have been students in our respective learn to row classes. Two of whom are becoming athletes. They already are mentally, and are well on their way physically. Really great to see. Reminds me of why I started coaching in the first place.
Gotta get to work.
Mahalo.

No comments: